Denise Strauss, formerly VP of cardiovascular marketing at Boehringer Ingelheim, will oversee the drugmaker's marketing activities.
The neurology market is again attracting attention and investment from various — and at times unexpected — corners of the biopharma industry.
MS drugs top the list, led by Teva's Copaxone, Biogen's Tecfida and Avonex, and Novartis' Gilenya.
The experimental therapy is positioned to fill a market gap in primary progressive multiple sclerosis.
Millian, a former Sanofi and Merck executive, on marketing new therapies in the MS market.
- Sunovion hires former BI exec as VP of marketing
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, October 20, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 24, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, October 25, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, October 26, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy