More Business Briefs
- Business briefs: Medtronic, AMA, Komen, GSK, Lilly, AZN
- Business briefs: Novo Nordisk, Eli Lilly, Merck
- Business briefs: Medscape, Livestrong, ACA, Lilly
- Business briefs: Boehringer Ingelheim, Teva, Medicare
- Business briefs: GSK, DOJ, Sanofi, Flashpoint Medica
Ogilvy Healthworld has outsourced its professional media planning and buying to WPP sibling Conectics, part of CommonHealthGroup.
Conectics' Parsippany office, a dedicated shop handling the firm's Johnson & Johnson business, will take on Ogilvy Healthworld's Ortho-
McNeil business, including the Concerta account. Conectics was already media agency of record for Johnson & Johnson professional.
Media tasks on other Ogilvy Healthworld accounts will be handled by Conectics' Morristown staff of six, which works on media planning and buying for a variety of Novartis consumer and professional accounts, along with Berlex business and accounts from five CommonHealth agencies.