Chicago to require pharma reps to track their calls; GlaxoSmithKline joins Instagram; Lilly receives accelerated approval for cancer drug
Pfizer buys Anacor; Harvard Medical School loosens rules for faculty ties to pharma; Vermont poised to pass price transparency bill
Investigation says Oxycontin wears off sooner than it claims; PBMs and insurers anticipate high biosimilar prices; Valeant forms pricing committee
U.S. Keytruda sales miss mark; the CDC warns parents to try therapy before drugs for children with ADHD; FDA panel recommends training for opioid prescribers
Cardiologists say that up to 15% of their patients could be on PCSK9 inhibitors next year; FDA committee to evaluate new Oxycodone version
Regeneron's Eylea won its fourth indication; Sun Pharma wants to revive trust in its products; confidentiality agreements keep Amgen from telling patients their cancer risk
Pfizer ends spinal muscular atrophy collaboration; abuse-deterrent Zohydro scores approval; measles outbreak at Disneyland linked to 36 cases.
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy