The drugmaker worked with creative agency BBDO and PR firm Marina Maher Communications to develop the campaign.
Sanofi to sell five OTC drugs to Ipsen; Teva reports 33% revenue growth in Q4; Regeneron issued subpoena about support of nonprofits
J&J's CEO may be right. Customers of all kinds are demanding change.
Excedrin's #DebateHeadache was inspired by complaints the brand noticed during the first presidential debate in September.
DTC and OTC/wellness can borrow from mainstream consumer shops. Professional marketing may pose a tougher sell.
Spurgeon on finding simplicity in Procter & Gamble's "The Boy Raised by Goats" and a moving campaign about disabilities.
Generic Nexium will be blue; researcher says scientific papers should be anonymous; patients with health insurance still struggle to cover the costs of drugs
The drugmaker told investors that the actual-use trial failed to meet the primary objectives.
- Deloitte taps Havas Lynx's Mickelberg as MD
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, February 22, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, February 23, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, February 21, 2017
- How VAYA Pharma used Facebook ads for its ADHD campaign
- Guidemark Health's Sophy Regelous on why small budgets are increasing
- What uncertainty? 72% of health marketers say 2017 budgets are up
- Publicis Health formalizes new name, promotes 3 execs
- Is the Trump Administration the Cure the FDA Needs?
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, February 24, 2017