Excedrin's #DebateHeadache was inspired by complaints the brand noticed during the first presidential debate in September.
DTC and OTC/wellness can borrow from mainstream consumer shops. Professional marketing may pose a tougher sell.
Spurgeon on finding simplicity in Procter & Gamble's "The Boy Raised by Goats" and a moving campaign about disabilities.
Generic Nexium will be blue; researcher says scientific papers should be anonymous; patients with health insurance still struggle to cover the costs of drugs
The drugmaker told investors that the actual-use trial failed to meet the primary objectives.
- BI and Lilly face a new challenge: how to market a diabetes drug to cardiologists
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, December 7, 2016
- Matt Brown leaves Guidemark Health after merger falls through
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, December 5, 2016
- GSK and Propeller Health's smart inhaler aims to improve adherence in clinical trials
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement
- Women in senior industry roles improve connections with patients, execs say