GSK partners with Google to create joint venture; Philips Healthcare launches a health watch; Advent invests in inVentiv Health
With a lead role in IBM Watson's bold gambit to transform healthcare, Kathy McGroddy-Goetz ranks as one of the enterprise's most important individuals.
GSK partners with other drugmakers to bolster pipeline; Pfizer makes deal in South Africa for Prevnar 13; the FDA issues guidance on HIV biologic development
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, October 20, 2016
- Sunovion hires former BI exec as VP of marketing
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, October 18, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, October 19, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 24, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy