Here are six creative campaigns that use creativity to connect with the audience.
For years pharma has said it needs to be more focused on patients, has it delivered?
Sproutel CEO Aaron Horowitz talks about how Jerry the Bear came to life and why endocrinologists are stocking the bear in their offices.
At the MM&M Transforming Healthcare conference, Iyengar told attendees how to take into account a consumer's behavior and emotion when marketing medical products.
Healthcare and tech executives say it's possible for pharma to engage, use humor, and have fun on social media.
Patients and doctors are looking for orchestrated customer engagement and expect omnichannel excellence. Are healthcare marketers ready?
Omnichannel as company commitment is nothing new to technical marketing in pharma. Marketers now need a broader omnichannel funnel continuously open to deeper customer engagement.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, March 20, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, March 16, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, March 21, 2017
- Novartis aims to bring first oral asthma drug to market in two decades
- 2017 Healthcare Marketers Trend Report: All the data in one place
- Infographic: What's next for the point of care market
- Drugmakers again boost DTC spending, to $5.6 billion in 2016
- Publicis Health formalizes new name, promotes 3 execs
- Digital IDs become focus as drugmakers seek to track doctors' behavior online