Here are six creative campaigns that use creativity to connect with the audience.
For years pharma has said it needs to be more focused on patients, has it delivered?
Sproutel CEO Aaron Horowitz talks about how Jerry the Bear came to life and why endocrinologists are stocking the bear in their offices.
At the MM&M Transforming Healthcare conference, Iyengar told attendees how to take into account a consumer's behavior and emotion when marketing medical products.
Healthcare and tech executives say it's possible for pharma to engage, use humor, and have fun on social media.
Patients and doctors are looking for orchestrated customer engagement and expect omnichannel excellence. Are healthcare marketers ready?
Omnichannel as company commitment is nothing new to technical marketing in pharma. Marketers now need a broader omnichannel funnel continuously open to deeper customer engagement.
- Top 25 rare disease brands, by sales
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, February 13, 2016
- Merck's DTC ad for Keytruda hints at more cancer brands turning to TV
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, February 15, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, February 16, 2017