Patient Report 2014
Patients would like to get a lot more help from pharma, and pharma would like to help patients get a lot more. For any other industry with a loyal customer base, this would be a dream scenario. James Chase explores the disconnect
Social media monitoring offers more than just a snapshot of what patients are saying about your products. With the proper analysis, it can help get your launch back on track. Ernst & Young's Ric Cavieres and Karntipa Pisalyaput explain using a fictitious brand, Hilodax
Five industry experts discuss what it's really going to take to put the patients at the top of the healthcare pyramid
- Biogen ends Tecfidera DTC campaign, citing prescriptions
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, July 19, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, July 18, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, July 21, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, July 20, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy