FDA solicits public comment to study online character space limit; Biogen's Spinraza shows positive results in SMA study; Valeant cuts earnings forecast
When drug costs started to soar, PBMs turned to formulary exclusions — and the industry is still feeling the pinch.
Walgreens Boots partners with PBM; Clinton proposes mental health plan; BI and Qualcomm to develop connected inhaler
The implementation of a broad outcomes-based pricing scheme is a wildly, almost gratuitously complicated project.
- BI and Lilly face a new challenge: how to market a diabetes drug to cardiologists
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, December 7, 2016
- Matt Brown leaves Guidemark Health after merger falls through
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, December 5, 2016
- GSK and Propeller Health's smart inhaler aims to improve adherence in clinical trials
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement
- There's no such thing as gay blood, says campaign from FCB Health