Pershing Square sells entire Valeant stake; FDA approves Novartis breast-cancer drug combo; Express Scripts asks Gilead to lower hep-C drug prices
Gilead exec blames PBMs for high drug prices; Google uses AI to detect signs of breast cancer; Sanofi and Regeneron drug effective in treating eczema
PBMs' use of "clawbacks" prompt lawsuits; Merck's experimental antiviral drug prevents infection; EMA recommends Novartis' lung-cancer combo drug
Spending for inflammatory drugs like AbbVie's Humira and Amgen's Enbrel rose, while hepatitis C drugs showed decline.
FDA solicits public comment to study online character space limit; Biogen's Spinraza shows positive results in SMA study; Valeant cuts earnings forecast
When drug costs started to soar, PBMs turned to formulary exclusions — and the industry is still feeling the pinch.
Walgreens Boots partners with PBM; Clinton proposes mental health plan; BI and Qualcomm to develop connected inhaler
The implementation of a broad outcomes-based pricing scheme is a wildly, almost gratuitously complicated project.
- Veeva and QuintilesIMS tussle over customer reference data
- What five different pharma marketing careers look like
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, March 27, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, March 28, 2017
- Patients are taking on DTC ads. How will drugmakers respond?
- 2017 Healthcare Marketers Trend Report: All the data in one place
- Infographic: What's next for the point of care market
- Drugmakers again boost DTC spending, to $5.6 billion in 2016
- Digital IDs become focus as drugmakers seek to track doctors' behavior online
- Some CME experts remain skeptical when it comes to social media
- Cannes Lions announces pharma, health and wellness juries
- McCann Health's June Laffey on why change is good in health
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, March 30, 2016
- Drummy passes the torch at Heartbeat, moves to chairman role
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, March 29, 2017