Amgen said it would offer payers a refund for patients who have a heart attack or stroke while taking the PCSK9 inhibitor.
The FDA delays final rule related to off-label use; Amgen's Repatha reduces risk of death by 20%, study finds; FDA rejects AstraZeneca's hyperkalaemia drug
Repatha reduces need for time-consuming procedure; Trump selects Gottlieb to lead the FDA; Acorda launches Alexa skill for MS
Court to allow Sanofi and Regeneron to market Praluent during appeal; Xarelto is effective in treating artery disease; VP advocates for right-to-try laws
Trial finds that Repatha reduces risk of heart attack and stroke; California measure would ban drug coupons in some cases; Takeda to limit price increases
The first two PCSK9s landed with a thud. What does their disappointing launch say about the need for marketers of CV drugs to get their pricing houses in order?
Judge halts Praluent sales; clinical-trial data for Diclegis in question; cancer drugs to make up larger portion of total drug spending
Sanofi, Regeneron denied bid to overturn Amgen win in patent case; Abbott to close St. Jude deal; Gilead hires SVP of hematology and oncology
New clinical data showed that Repatha, a PCSK9 inhibitor, reduced plaque in arteries when combined with a statin.
Facebook opens up to pharma; Pfizer nixes PCSK9 inhibitor in development; Cardinal Health cuts forecast on dwindling price increases
A new study published in JAMA said PCSK9 inhibitors are not worth their high prices.
A jury ruled in favor of Amgen, saying its patents for Repatha are valid.
Express Scripts revises PCSK9 inhibitor projections; research points to benefits of osteoporosis drugs; doctors consider emotional toll of cancer costs
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, April 24, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, April 20, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, April 21, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- How pharma marketers are using behavioral science
- Veeva and QuintilesIMS tussle over customer reference data
- Genentech urges broader adoption of value-based payment models
- Some brands thought to shift online ad dollars, creating uncertainty for WebMD
- Study: Medical-marijuana laws lower prescription drug usage