A new study published in JAMA said PCSK9 inhibitors are not worth their high prices.
A jury ruled in favor of Amgen, saying its patents for Repatha are valid.
Express Scripts revises PCSK9 inhibitor projections; research points to benefits of osteoporosis drugs; doctors consider emotional toll of cancer costs
- Sunovion hires former BI exec as VP of marketing
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, October 25, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 24, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, October 26, 2016
- If Roche's Ocrevus is approved, the already competitive MS market will gain another player
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy