Drugmakers are becoming much more cautious with their budgets, WebMD executives said.
Microsoft reenters healthcare market; Trump accuses Cummings of avoiding drug-pricing meeting; Trump says ACA replacement plan to be unveiled in March
The FDA approves Valeant's psoriasis drug; PhRMA to review its membership criteria; Lions Health announces pharma and health and wellness jury presidents
Novo Nordisk appoints new CEO, and more people moves for you to know about
Pharma execs raise concerns about Trump's plans for the FDA; Merck ends study of experimental Alzheimer's drug; Amgen seeks new indication for Blincyto
Acorda CEO Ron Cohen applauded Marathon's move to pause the commercial activities for its new DMD drug.
More older Americans are taking at least three psychiatric drugs; Marathon to pause launch of Emflaza; Aetna and Humana call off deal
The drugmaker worked with creative agency BBDO and PR firm Marina Maher Communications to develop the campaign.
Sanofi to sell five OTC drugs to Ipsen; Teva reports 33% revenue growth in Q4; Regeneron issued subpoena about support of nonprofits
Ads promoting Merck's and Bristol-Myers Squibb's immunotherapies could signal the beginning of a new era for DTC.
- Top 25 rare disease brands, by sales
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, February 13, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, February 16, 2017
- Orphan drugs face criticism on prices — and from patients
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, February 15, 2017