The Medical Advertising Hall of Fame recognized dozens of industry leaders and rising agency executives.
Harvard Pilgrim signs pay-for-performance deals with Lilly and Amgen; new advocacy group wants lower drug prices; Zykadia gets priority review
The report identifies four major issues of the 28% that were found to abuse IAB's standards.
Audit says MD Anderson Cancer Center mismanaged Watson partnership; Icahn takes stake in BMS; Sarepta sells priority review voucher to Gilead
Dennis Urbaniak has also been named chief digital officer at Havas Lynx.
Pharma industry remains focused on Alzheimer's, despite setbacks; few new diabetes drugs in development; the FDA issues complete response letter to Trevena
The campaign would require a two-fold approach: Facebook link ads and Facebook Audience Network.
Drugmakers are becoming much more cautious with their budgets, WebMD executives said.
Microsoft reenters healthcare market; Trump accuses Cummings of avoiding drug-pricing meeting; Trump says ACA replacement plan to be unveiled in March
The FDA approves Valeant's psoriasis drug; PhRMA to review its membership criteria; Lions Health announces pharma and health and wellness jury presidents
- MAHF honors Abbate and Lazur, Future Famers
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, February 23, 2017
- Almost one-third of programmatic ads violate IAB guidelines, study finds
- Why Pharma Refuses to See Value in 'Influence'
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, February 22, 2017