Pfizer receives subpoena over patient assistance programs; drugmakers raise prices less this January than last; lawmakers have new plan to repeal ACA
The network was previously called Publicis Healthcare Communications Group.
PBMs' use of "clawbacks" prompt lawsuits; Merck's experimental antiviral drug prevents infection; EMA recommends Novartis' lung-cancer combo drug
The Medical Advertising Hall of Fame recognized dozens of industry leaders and rising agency executives.
Harvard Pilgrim signs pay-for-performance deals with Lilly and Amgen; new advocacy group wants lower drug prices; Zykadia gets priority review
The report identifies four major issues of the 28% that were found to abuse IAB's standards.
Audit says MD Anderson Cancer Center mismanaged Watson partnership; Icahn takes stake in BMS; Sarepta sells priority review voucher to Gilead
Dennis Urbaniak has also been named chief digital officer at Havas Lynx.
Pharma industry remains focused on Alzheimer's, despite setbacks; few new diabetes drugs in development; the FDA issues complete response letter to Trevena
The campaign would require a two-fold approach: Facebook link ads and Facebook Audience Network.
- Why President Trump Won't Overhaul the FDA
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, February 27, 2017
- Guidemark Health's Sophy Regelous on why small budgets are increasing
- What uncertainty? 72% of health marketers say 2017 budgets are up
- Publicis Health formalizes new name, promotes 3 execs