More Business Briefs
- Business briefs: Novo Nordisk, Eli Lilly, Merck
- Business briefs: Medscape, Livestrong, ACA, Lilly
- Business briefs: Boehringer Ingelheim, Teva, Medicare
- Business briefs: GSK, DOJ, Sanofi, Flashpoint Medica
- Business briefs: Aveo, Dynavax, Gilead, OPDP
GlaxoSmithKline announced the appointment of James Murdoch to non-executive director. Murdoch will join the company's board of directors on May 20, 2009, and will become a member of GSK's corporate responsibility committee.
The Navicor Group, an InVentiv Health company specializing in oncology and immunology, has announced the appointment of Christine Donnellan as associate creative director. Donnellan was formerly SVP, group creative director at Sudler & Hennessey.
Communications Media, Inc. (CMI) has promoted Joe Tufano, formerly assistant media planner II, to media planner I. Tufano will remain located at CMI's New York City office.