Healthcare is sometimes about life or death, but is almost always about quality of life, says the EVP of health system products and strategy.
Ten drugmakers seek to exclude pricing information from proxy ballots; roughly 85% of patient advocacy groups get industry funding; Juno halts lead CAR-T project
Dennis Urbaniak has also been named chief digital officer at Havas Lynx.
Novo Nordisk appoints new CEO, and more people moves for you to know about
A bout with Lyme disease led Yee to found a company that helps patients measure and track their breathing patterns.
Pharma among top sponsors of Trump inauguration parties; AstraZeneca exec to replace GSK president of global pharmaceuticals; EpiPen rival to relaunch
Deborah Furey will lead the agency's pilot of a new personalized marketing offering.
MM&M last year named its inaugural class of 16 Femmes and 20 Women to Watch. Who should be considered for this year's list of breakthough women?
Endo hires new head of U.S. branded pharma, and three other people moves for you to know about.
DeViteri started in the newly created role this month.
She says her experience in consumer brands helps her push healthcare clients to be more creative.
The merger of Quintiles and IMS Health closed in October.
Sanofi, Regeneron denied bid to overturn Amgen win in patent case; Abbott to close St. Jude deal; Gilead hires SVP of hematology and oncology
Lilly to offer discounts for insulin products; Trump reportedly considering Scott Gottlieb to lead FDA; three execs depart Valeant
BMS to pay $19.5 million to settle marketing violations for Abilify; AstraZeneca to cut 700 U.S. jobs; Trump reportedly considering Jim O'Neill to lead FDA
Wilson will succeed founder and CEO John Seng.
The Roche veteran says that people who work in digital health need to touch others in a meaningful way.
The FDA approves new indication for Jardiance; Novartis' CAR-T therapy eliminates leukemia in 82% of patients in trial; doctors report risks associated with immunotherapy
The drugmaker's new EVP of worldwide commercial operations also talks about tackling medication access, product launches, and starting a commercial team from scratch.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, March 20, 2017
- Drugmakers target severe asthma patients with biologics, but payers raise pricing issue
- Novartis aims to bring first oral asthma drug to market in two decades
- What five different pharma marketing careers look like
- 2017 Healthcare Marketers Trend Report: All the data in one place
- Infographic: What's next for the point of care market
- Drugmakers again boost DTC spending, to $5.6 billion in 2016
- Digital IDs become focus as drugmakers seek to track doctors' behavior online
- Some CME experts remain skeptical when it comes to social media