More Business Briefs
- Business briefs: Medtronic, AMA, Komen, GSK, Lilly, AZN
- Business briefs: Novo Nordisk, Eli Lilly, Merck
- Business briefs: Medscape, Livestrong, ACA, Lilly
- Business briefs: Boehringer Ingelheim, Teva, Medicare
- Business briefs: GSK, DOJ, Sanofi, Flashpoint Medica
Torre Lazur McCann has appointed Marci Piasecki chief executive for its U.S. operations following the resignation of Beverley Breitenbach. Piasecki, who previously headed East Hanover, N.J.-based Echo Torre Lazur, reports to Richard Nordstrom, chairman and chief executive of Torre Lazur McCann Worldwide. She heads Torre Lazur McCann U.S. offices in Parsippany and East Hanover, N.J., San Diego and Chicago.
Piasecki worked for Torre Lazur McCann from 1992-2001, handling GlaxoSmithKline oncology and vaccine accounts, before joining Hyphen, where she headed client services. She re-joined Torre Lazur McCann in November, 2004.
Torre Lazur McCann said Breitenbach had resigned her post and "separately will announce future plans." Breitenbach could not be reached for this story.