MM&M's Jaimy Lee talks with Sudler & Hennessey's Rob Rogers, 2015 Lions Health pharma jury president, about what this campaign has to with the ongoing debate about creativity versus conservatism in pharma advertising.
MM&M's Larry Dobrow talks to Michael Maher, president of ID Health, about the advertising for Eliquis. The DTC campaign launched last year.
- Veeva and QuintilesIMS tussle over customer reference data
- What five different pharma marketing careers look like
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, March 27, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, March 24, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, March 28, 2017
- 2017 Healthcare Marketers Trend Report: All the data in one place
- Infographic: What's next for the point of care market
- Drugmakers again boost DTC spending, to $5.6 billion in 2016
- Digital IDs become focus as drugmakers seek to track doctors' behavior online
- Some CME experts remain skeptical when it comes to social media