More Business Briefs
- Business briefs: Alexion, AMA, Eli Lilly
- Business briefs: Medtronic, AMA, Komen, GSK, Lilly, AZN
- Business briefs: Novo Nordisk, Eli Lilly, Merck
- Business briefs: Medscape, Livestrong, ACA, Lilly
- Business briefs: Boehringer Ingelheim, Teva, Medicare
The FDA has approved Novartis’ Tyzeka (telbivudine) for patients with chronic hepatitis B.
Alpharma won FDA approval for its 80 mg dosage strength of chronic pain
treatment Kadian (morphine sulfate). The company expects to launch this new dosage strength during the fourth-quarter of 2006. Kadian is currently marketed
in 20mg, 30mg, 50mg, 60mg and 100mg dosages.