More Business Briefs
- Business briefs: Pfizer, Novartis, Boehringer Ingelheim, Elsevier
- Business Briefs: inVentiv; Mylan; Royalty Pharma; Pfizer; Edelman
- Business briefs: Actavis, Bayer, Oramed, Elan
- Business briefs: Pfizer, BMS, CMS, Sanofi
- Business briefs: Bayer, FDA, Ranbaxy
Schering-Plough said the FDA has approved label revisions for Pegintron (peginterferon alfa-2b) and Rebetol (ribavirin, USP) combination therapy for chronic hepatitis C, recommending weight-based dosing of Rebetol (800-1400 mg daily) based on patient body weight. The revised label also recommends a shorter, 24-week course of the combination therapy for patients with chronic hepatitis C virus genotype 2 or 3.