More Business Briefs
- Business briefs: Pfizer, Novartis, Boehringer Ingelheim, Elsevier
- Business Briefs: inVentiv; Mylan; Royalty Pharma; Pfizer; Edelman
- Business briefs: Actavis, Bayer, Oramed, Elan
- Business briefs: Pfizer, BMS, CMS, Sanofi
- Business briefs: Bayer, FDA, Ranbaxy
The FDA warned healthcare professionals about six cases of hemorrhagic or necrotizing pancreatitis in patients taking Byetta (exenatide), indicated for Type 2 diabetes. Amylin and Eli Lilly & Co., joint manufacturers of Byetta, will make labeling changes featuring more prominent warnings about the risk of acute hemorrhagic or necrotizing pancreatitis.