More Business Briefs
- Business briefs: Pfizer, Novartis, Boehringer Ingelheim, Elsevier
- Business Briefs: inVentiv; Mylan; Royalty Pharma; Pfizer; Edelman
- Business briefs: Actavis, Bayer, Oramed, Elan
- Business briefs: Pfizer, BMS, CMS, Sanofi
- Business briefs: Bayer, FDA, Ranbaxy
Johnson & Johnson's anemia drug Procrit has been linked to death in some patients, according to a new study. In the study, which was designed and initiated by a German scientist, more patients treated with Eprex (Procrit's name outside the US) died than in the comparison group receiving a placebo.