More Business Briefs
- Business briefs: Pfizer, Novartis, Boehringer Ingelheim, Elsevier
- Business Briefs: inVentiv; Mylan; Royalty Pharma; Pfizer; Edelman
- Business briefs: Actavis, Bayer, Oramed, Elan
- Business briefs: Pfizer, BMS, CMS, Sanofi
- Business briefs: Bayer, FDA, Ranbaxy
GlaxoSmithKline says the US launch of HPV vaccine Cervarix will feature a slightly lower price than that of Merck's vaccine Gardasil, the Financial Times reports. GSK's new entrant will carry a wholesale cost of $386 for a three-course dose, compared with $399 for rival Gardasil, making the GSK vaccine more attractive for payers. The price strategy already has helped GSK win a vaccine contract in the UK.