More Business Briefs
- Business Briefs: inVentiv; Mylan; Royalty Pharma; Pfizer; Edelman
- Business briefs: Actavis, Bayer, Oramed, Elan
- Business briefs: Pfizer, BMS, CMS, Sanofi
- Business briefs: Bayer, FDA, Ranbaxy
- Business briefs: Angelina Jolie, adherence, Sanofi, Teva, AbbVie
Stiefel Laboratories announced that the FDA has approved its new drug application for Extina (ketoconazole) foam, 2% for the treatment of seborrheic dermatitis. The approval, which the company received June 12, clears the way for the product to be sold and marketed in the US.