More Business Briefs
- Business briefs: Pfizer, BMS, CMS, Sanofi
- Business briefs: Bayer, FDA, Ranbaxy
- Business briefs: Angelina Jolie, adherence, Sanofi, Teva, AbbVie
- Business briefs: Eli Lilly, Millennium/Takeda, Elan
- Business Briefs Merck, GSK, Novo, Walgreen, Epocrates, Doximity
Sanofi-Aventis and Bristol-Myers Squibb said the FDA Administration has approved a supplemental new drug application for a 300 mg tablet of the antiplatelet drug Plavix (clopidogrel bisulfate). The Plavix 300 mg tablet will facilitate the use of the FDA approved loading dose for appropriate acute coronary syndrome patients as soon as possible after hospital admission.