Still, pharmaceutical marketers must remember that maintaining regulatory compliance is all-important.
Our editorial staff contemplates what 2017 has in store for healthcare marketers, and we forsee big changes and some setbacks in the ongoing shift toward a data-driven, value-based industry.
The risk of fraud is also very real, especially in an industry that already faces privacy and compliance challenges, one expert says.
There's a reason pharma lags on the programmatic adoption curve: It's a heavily regulated industry, and there are concerns around privacy.
The programmatic advertising technology company also hired Chris Neuner as SVP and GM of digital health.
The partnership was created to help pharma marketers better target their TV and digital video buys.
- Top 25 rare disease brands, by sales
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, February 13, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, February 16, 2017
- Orphan drugs face criticism on prices — and from patients
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, February 15, 2017