The report identifies four major issues of the 28% that were found to abuse IAB's standards.
Still, pharmaceutical marketers must remember that maintaining regulatory compliance is all-important.
Our editorial staff contemplates what 2017 has in store for healthcare marketers, and we forsee big changes and some setbacks in the ongoing shift toward a data-driven, value-based industry.
The risk of fraud is also very real, especially in an industry that already faces privacy and compliance challenges, one expert says.
There's a reason pharma lags on the programmatic adoption curve: It's a heavily regulated industry, and there are concerns around privacy.
The programmatic advertising technology company also hired Chris Neuner as SVP and GM of digital health.
The partnership was created to help pharma marketers better target their TV and digital video buys.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, March 20, 2017
- Drugmakers target severe asthma patients with biologics, but payers raise pricing issue
- Novartis aims to bring first oral asthma drug to market in two decades
- What five different pharma marketing careers look like
- 2017 Healthcare Marketers Trend Report: All the data in one place
- Infographic: What's next for the point of care market
- Drugmakers again boost DTC spending, to $5.6 billion in 2016
- Digital IDs become focus as drugmakers seek to track doctors' behavior online
- Some CME experts remain skeptical when it comes to social media