The Canadian contact lens etailer partnered with a new technology vendor to look beyond its direct click-to-conversions.
The report identifies four major issues of the 28% that were found to abuse IAB's standards.
Still, pharmaceutical marketers must remember that maintaining regulatory compliance is all-important.
Our editorial staff contemplates what 2017 has in store for healthcare marketers, and we forsee big changes and some setbacks in the ongoing shift toward a data-driven, value-based industry.
The risk of fraud is also very real, especially in an industry that already faces privacy and compliance challenges, one expert says.
There's a reason pharma lags on the programmatic adoption curve: It's a heavily regulated industry, and there are concerns around privacy.
The programmatic advertising technology company also hired Chris Neuner as SVP and GM of digital health.
The partnership was created to help pharma marketers better target their TV and digital video buys.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, April 18, 2017
- In Merck video, woman says a cure is the greatest invention
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, April 20, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, April 24, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, April 19, 2017