The drugmaker is planning a commercial boost for its HIV-prevention drug.
Pfizer expanded its humanitarian efforts by providing the Prevnar 13 vaccine at a low price and donating proceeds to aid groups.
Doctors Without Borders refuses free Pfizer vaccines; Valeant to raise prices of certain drugs; two urologists advocate for overactive bladder drugs
The Cleveland Clinic has launched its first national men's health campaign, MENtion It, to encourage men to be more proactive about their health.
IBM to help analyze data about the spread of Zika; Grassley to investigate Part D program; Lilly CEO to retire
Purdue Pharma reportedly knew about OxyContin trafficking; Amgen's Repatha approved for monthly dosing option; Clinton proposes new healthcare measures
He knew from his fractured childhood that courage in the face of adversity translated into survival and that empathy must be embedded in care and cures.
A group of Havas agencies developed a song and a ritual for a Reckitt Benckiser campaign encouraging people to use mosquito repellant.
When pharmaceutical companies are needed, we're Jonas Salks; when we ask to be paid, we're Martin Shkrelis.
The billboards themselves operate on simple principles: fool mosquitoes into thinking they've found a human, and then trap them until they die of dehydration.
Obama administration tells states they cannot restrict hep-C drugs; AstraZeneca says it will acquire ZS Pharma: Allergan CEO says drug discovery is too risky
Holland most recently worked as executive director of public health solutions at WebMD.
Know a very special person or group making extraordinary contributions to public health? We want to hear from you.
CDC report finds prescription painkiller abuse contributed to an increase in heroin use; Novartis heart-failure drug gets FDA approval; Isis Pharmaceuticals obtains orphan-drug designation for volanesorsen
With an eye on the bottom line, hospitals and their marketing firms traditionally haven't spent much time on school campuses.
Moore, a longtime Goodwill Ambassador for Unicef, talked with MM&M about how creativity can be used to improve public health.
- Veeva and QuintilesIMS tussle over customer reference data
- What five different pharma marketing careers look like
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, March 27, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, March 24, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, March 28, 2017
- 2017 Healthcare Marketers Trend Report: All the data in one place
- Infographic: What's next for the point of care market
- Drugmakers again boost DTC spending, to $5.6 billion in 2016
- Digital IDs become focus as drugmakers seek to track doctors' behavior online
- Some CME experts remain skeptical when it comes to social media