Finally, a Congress and president who see pharma as a resource and not a villain, Flaum writes.
We, as an industry, frighten rather than inform, cover our butts rather than support, and confuse rather than encourage.
A tracking poll conducted by the Kaiser Family Foundation also found that fewer Americans are seeing prescription drug ads compared to last year.
As Viagra goes generic, the pharma giant launches a feel-good corporate campaign.
Baby powder lawsuit impacts J&J's reputation; new bacterial infection raises concern about treatment options; Valeant reportedly rejected offer from Takeda
When pharmaceutical companies are needed, we're Jonas Salks; when we ask to be paid, we're Martin Shkrelis.
Teva exec says pharma needs to pay attention to its reputation; academics who serve on boards of healthcare companies face potential conflicts of interest; WHO recommendation will boost number of people taking anti-retrovirals
Ashley Madison's lesson must be heeded. For all the good pharma has done for the world, it has also created its share of ethical quagmires.
The three-year-old campaign's youthful tone evolves as its audience ages.
An MM&M roundup of what the festival's most inspirational speakers had to say about creativity in healthcare and challenges like talent recruitment and implementing digital innovation.
- Veeva and QuintilesIMS tussle over customer reference data
- What five different pharma marketing careers look like
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, March 27, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, March 24, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, March 28, 2017
- 2017 Healthcare Marketers Trend Report: All the data in one place
- Infographic: What's next for the point of care market
- Drugmakers again boost DTC spending, to $5.6 billion in 2016
- Digital IDs become focus as drugmakers seek to track doctors' behavior online
- Some CME experts remain skeptical when it comes to social media