A tracking poll conducted by the Kaiser Family Foundation also found that fewer Americans are seeing prescription drug ads compared to last year.
As Viagra goes generic, the pharma giant launches a feel-good corporate campaign.
Baby powder lawsuit impacts J&J's reputation; new bacterial infection raises concern about treatment options; Valeant reportedly rejected offer from Takeda
When pharmaceutical companies are needed, we're Jonas Salks; when we ask to be paid, we're Martin Shkrelis.
Teva exec says pharma needs to pay attention to its reputation; academics who serve on boards of healthcare companies face potential conflicts of interest; WHO recommendation will boost number of people taking anti-retrovirals
Ashley Madison's lesson must be heeded. For all the good pharma has done for the world, it has also created its share of ethical quagmires.
The three-year-old campaign's youthful tone evolves as its audience ages.
An MM&M roundup of what the festival's most inspirational speakers had to say about creativity in healthcare and challenges like talent recruitment and implementing digital innovation.
- The 2017 pipeline report: What to know about next year's launches
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, November 28, 2016
- Lilly's branded app for Trulicity looks to address adherence
- Lawmakers cut CME exemption from 21st Century Cures Act
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, November 29, 2016
- Boehringer Ingelheim launches gamified support program
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement
- Prescription drug spending rises 9% in 2015, to $324 billion
- As users move to mobile, Google says they made 200 million queries for info about cancer drugs
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, December 2, 2016
- Mylan CEO defends EpiPen strategy, questions pricing model in the U.S.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, December 1, 2016