A tracking poll conducted by the Kaiser Family Foundation also found that fewer Americans are seeing prescription drug ads compared to last year.
As Viagra goes generic, the pharma giant launches a feel-good corporate campaign.
Baby powder lawsuit impacts J&J's reputation; new bacterial infection raises concern about treatment options; Valeant reportedly rejected offer from Takeda
When pharmaceutical companies are needed, we're Jonas Salks; when we ask to be paid, we're Martin Shkrelis.
Teva exec says pharma needs to pay attention to its reputation; academics who serve on boards of healthcare companies face potential conflicts of interest; WHO recommendation will boost number of people taking anti-retrovirals
Ashley Madison's lesson must be heeded. For all the good pharma has done for the world, it has also created its share of ethical quagmires.
The three-year-old campaign's youthful tone evolves as its audience ages.
An MM&M roundup of what the festival's most inspirational speakers had to say about creativity in healthcare and challenges like talent recruitment and implementing digital innovation.
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy