Skill Sets Live
Enhancing Multichannel Marketing
Thursday, March 12
8:30 am - 1:00 pm
Convene, 101 Park Avenue, NYC
- Therapeutic Focus: Rare Diseases
- Therapeutic Focus: Cardiovascular
- Therapeutic Focus 2014: Metabolic
- Therapeutic Focus 2014: Respiratory
- Therapeutic Focus 2014: Rheumatology
- Therapeutic Focus 2014: Infectious Diseases
- Therapeutic Focus 2014: Oncology
- Therapeutic Focus 2014: Women's Health
- Therapeutic Focus 2014: Vaccines
- Therapeutic Focus 2014: Neurology
MM&M senior editor, Larry Dobrow, discusses sales force enablement with Rich Daly, managing partner at RavineRock Partners and former president of US diabetes for AstraZeneca.
MM&M senior editor Larry Dobrow discusses how to optimize the user experience on digital sales tools with Jose Andrade, VP, director of interactive technology and Emily Tower, VP of digital strategy and analytics for AbelsonTaylor.
MM&M senior editor, Larry Dobrow, discusses innovation in diabetes with Guy Platt, business development executive of Boston Therapeutics.
MM&M senior editor, Larry Dobrow, discusses reaching no-see physicians with Kevin Dunn, SVP of strategy and Lauren Hartkorn, account director of True Health + Wellness.
MM&M Executive Editor, Marc Iskowitz, discusses pharma's digital maturation process with Peter Korian, President and Founder of IOMEDIA. [SPONSORED CONTENT]
R.J. Lewis, President and CEO of e-Healthcare Solutions, shares his unique views on informed targeting with Marc Iskowitz, MM&M Executive Editor. [SPONSORED CONTENT]
Jayson Mercado, head of digital events at ExL Pharma, chats to MM&M Executive Editor, Marc Iskowitz, about the changing industry landscape and the evolution of digital. [SPONSORED CONTENT]
PSKW leadership duo, Robert Previdi, Founder and CEO, and Chris Dowd, SVP, Market Product Development, share their perspectives on pharma loyalty-marketing programs with MM&M Executive Editor, Marc Iskowitz. [SPONSORED CONTENT]
MM&M Executive Editor, Marc Iskowitz, catches up with Bryon Main, Principal and Founder of ExL Pharma, to discuss the changing industry landscape and the evolution of digital. [SPONSORED CONTENT]
R.J. Lewis, President and CEO of e-Healthcare Solutions, offers his unique take on digital pharma trends in a conversation with MM&M Editor in Chief, James Chase. [SPONSORED CONTENT]
Scott Weintraub, CMO and Principal at Healthcare Regional Marketing, chats to MM&M Editor in Chief, James Chase, about the transformation of the healthcare marketing model. [SPONSORED CONTENT]
Professional Ad Reports
No one expected the numbers to be pretty. And medical/surgical journals' latest losses weren't. Larry Dobrow analyzes the numbers for the first half of 2013 by advertisers and brands
Did you miss January's Top 40 Healthcare Transformers issue? Read how these inventors, strategists, entrepreneurs and wonks are challenging, disrupting and otherwise transforming the healthcare business. And join us April 30 to honor them at the Transforming Healthcare Dinner. Click here.
- US pharma market value projected to be $550 billion in five years
- Biosimilar uptake will require companies to tell a trustworthy backstory
- Lawmakers propose allowing pharma companies to share some off-label information
- Apple's ResearchKit: Five Guidelines for Pharma
- Everyday Health buys rare-disease agency Cambridge BioMarketing
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, March 26
- Rare Diseases: Target Practice
- Physicians call for emphasis on women's health research and care
- Implement a Direct-to-Patient Approach to Increase Patient Engagement and Retention
- Bristol-Myers Squibb licenses autoimmune program from Novo Nordisk