Sanofi to sell five OTC drugs to Ipsen; Teva reports 33% revenue growth in Q4; Regeneron issued subpoena about support of nonprofits
Novo Nordisk CEO describes 'volatile' pricing environment; Lilly to cut 200 research and development jobs; pharma opts out of Super Bowl this year
Biogen completes hemophilia spinoff; old drug being tested as a prostate cancer treatment; Merck reports Q4 decline in revenue
Valeant to sell stomach-drug business for $10 billion; Pfizer reports growth in third quarter; sales of hep.-C drugs drive revenue down for Gilead Sciences
Phunware's VP Product Evangelist will explore how hospitals can implement a wayfinding and messaging solution, and how they can expect to benefit from it.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, February 24, 2017
- MAHF honors Abbate and Lazur, Future Famers
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, February 23, 2017
- Almost one-third of programmatic ads violate IAB guidelines, study finds
- Why Pharma Refuses to See Value in 'Influence'