Purdue Pharma reportedly knew about OxyContin trafficking; Amgen's Repatha approved for monthly dosing option; Clinton proposes new healthcare measures
Hillary Clinton receives more donations from pharma than republicans; biotech reps have highest salaries; NICE recommends Yervoy-Opdivo combo
Here, see side-by-side comparisons of the drugs spending on advertising, approval dates, and 2015 sales figures.
Antidepressants are often used to treat conditions other than depression; the FDA delays decision on Duchenne drug; Lilly and Pfizer develop new painkiller
Novartis plans new trials for Entresto; U.S. spending on mental health topped $201 billion in 2013; the FDA approves Roche's immunotherapy drug
AbbVie's Humira is the top selling autoimmune drug in 2015, bringing in $10.6 billion in sales in the U.S. alone.
Learn more about the top therapeutic categories by sales, top companies by revenue, top drugs by sales, and more.
Harvoni and Sovaldi growth begins to slow; drugmakers spend billions to buy developers of cancer therapies; Valeant discloses new investigations
Some 30% of the physicians in the U.S. sold their practices, which in turn commensurately reduced the number of physicians who are willing and able to be called on by sales reps.
Valeant's missteps derailed Addyi; Biogen reportedly considers selling its hemophilia treatment portfolio; Roche's PD-LI inhibitor granted Priority Review
- Biogen ends Tecfidera DTC campaign, citing prescriptions
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, July 19, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, July 21, 2016
- As immuno-oncology therapies evolve, so will the marketing
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, July 20, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy