This and other changes in the market have created demand for new offerings, like mobile-friendly sites, video, and patient communities.
While still the top-selling respiratory drug, GSK's Advair is facing growing competition from BI's Spiriva and Roche's Xolair.
Acorda CEO Ron Cohen applauded Marathon's move to pause the commercial activities for its new DMD drug.
Sanofi to sell five OTC drugs to Ipsen; Teva reports 33% revenue growth in Q4; Regeneron issued subpoena about support of nonprofits
If generic versions by Mylan, Hikma, and Vectura are approved mid-year, GSK expects sales of Advair to be flat or decline.
Biogen completes hemophilia spinoff; old drug being tested as a prostate cancer treatment; Merck reports Q4 decline in revenue
Sanofi's Lantus is the top-selling product with its Lantus franchise. Merck's Januvia and Novo Nordisk's Victoza round out the top 3.
Biogen to pay $1.25 billion for patents to MS drugs; Supreme Court to hear Novartis case over Zarxio delay; Merck KGaA inks big-data deal
Chicago requires pharma rep to have licenses, Acorda CEO backs Califf to remain FDA commish, high-prescribing medicare docs are on the rise
Drugmakers can do a better job of organizing dosing information, safety information, and clinical data on their brand websites, a new survey found.
- In Merck video, woman says a cure is the greatest invention
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, April 18, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, April 24, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, April 20, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, April 19, 2017