Chicago requires pharma rep to have licenses, Acorda CEO backs Califf to remain FDA commish, high-prescribing medicare docs are on the rise
Drugmakers can do a better job of organizing dosing information, safety information, and clinical data on their brand websites, a new survey found.
Sprout investors sue Valeant; FDA raises safety concerns for Cempra's experimental pneumonia drug; NHS gets approval to prescribe eribulin to breast cancer patients
Valeant to sell stomach-drug business for $10 billion; Pfizer reports growth in third quarter; sales of hep.-C drugs drive revenue down for Gilead Sciences
Repatha and Praluent launches described by analyst as waste of money; AstraZeneca halts trial for cancer drug; health exchange choices dwindle
Novartis' Entresto and Cosentyx miss sales forecasts; faith-based investor group urges pricing transparency; Amgen invests in digital health
MS drugs top the list, led by Teva's Copaxone, Biogen's Tecfida and Avonex, and Novartis' Gilenya.
Chicago to require pharma reps to track their calls; GlaxoSmithKline joins Instagram; Lilly receives accelerated approval for cancer drug
As the effectiveness of in-person detailing wanes, how will cloud-based content solutions adapt?
To break through and drive a high level of physician interaction, Havas Life Metro and Genentech created an interactive self-guided digital storytelling experience to explain the unique mechanism of action of Gazyva.
- BI and Lilly face a new challenge: how to market a diabetes drug to cardiologists
- Mylan CEO defends EpiPen strategy, questions pricing model in the U.S.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, December 7, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, December 5, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, December 1, 2016
- Boehringer Ingelheim launches gamified support program
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement