MS drugs top the list, led by Teva's Copaxone, Biogen's Tecfida and Avonex, and Novartis' Gilenya.
Chicago to require pharma reps to track their calls; GlaxoSmithKline joins Instagram; Lilly receives accelerated approval for cancer drug
As the effectiveness of in-person detailing wanes, how will cloud-based content solutions adapt?
To break through and drive a high level of physician interaction, Havas Life Metro and Genentech created an interactive self-guided digital storytelling experience to explain the unique mechanism of action of Gazyva.
Physicians are seeking beyond-the-pill services from drugmakers; Novartis debunks misconception that only smokers get lung cancer; pharma's access to docs declines
Mylan CEO comes under fire at House Committee hearing; Abbott OxyContin reps went to great lengths to sell the pain pill; UnitedHealth drops Lantus
Drugmakers to remove incentives for sales reps marketing antibiotics; Mylan CEO defends EpiPen pricing; fitness trackers don't help people lose weight
Physicians are seeking beyond-the-pill services from drugmakers, but few sales reps shares details with docs about these programs, a new report finds.
Mylan offers additional copay assistance for EpiPen amid criticism; fewer doctors are seeing reps; two Copaxone patents are invalidated
Amgen's osteoporosis drug Prolia is the category leader, projected to bring in $992 million in sales in 2016.
- Guidemark Health merges with three companies to form new agency
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 17, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, October 20, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, October 18, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, October 19, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy
- If Roche's Ocrevus is approved, the already competitive MS market will gain another player
- Top 25 neurology products, based on 2016 sales forecasts
- New science drives biopharma interest in neurological conditions
- J&J exec calls California pricing measure 'misguided'
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 24, 2016