Mylan CEO comes under fire at House Committee hearing; Abbott OxyContin reps went to great lengths to sell the pain pill; UnitedHealth drops Lantus
Drugmakers to remove incentives for sales reps marketing antibiotics; Mylan CEO defends EpiPen pricing; fitness trackers don't help people lose weight
Physicians are seeking beyond-the-pill services from drugmakers, but few sales reps shares details with docs about these programs, a new report finds.
Mylan offers additional copay assistance for EpiPen amid criticism; fewer doctors are seeing reps; two Copaxone patents are invalidated
Amgen's osteoporosis drug Prolia is the category leader, projected to bring in $992 million in sales in 2016.
Vertex says Orkambi is on the blockbuster track; Advent and CVC reportedly made offers to buy inVentiv Health; the FDA approves Sanofi's Adlyxin
Purdue Pharma reportedly knew about OxyContin trafficking; Amgen's Repatha approved for monthly dosing option; Clinton proposes new healthcare measures
Hillary Clinton receives more donations from pharma than republicans; biotech reps have highest salaries; NICE recommends Yervoy-Opdivo combo
Here, see side-by-side comparisons of the drugs spending on advertising, approval dates, and 2015 sales figures.
Antidepressants are often used to treat conditions other than depression; the FDA delays decision on Duchenne drug; Lilly and Pfizer develop new painkiller
- McCann Health forms new global consultancy
- Alexion uses superheroes, social media to raise rare-disease awareness
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, September 20, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, September 21, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, September 19, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- When it comes to professional ads, print makes its comeback
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- The FDA approves Amgen's biosimilar version of Humira
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, September 23, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, September 22, 2016
- Drug Pricing Will Be a Key Issue, Whether Clinton or Trump Win the Election
- The Michael J. Fox Foundation uses Facebook to recruit Ashkenazi Jews for Parkinson's study