Most Recent Articles by Sander A. Flaum
Now here comes the big question. Will the shareholders and directors of KaloBios and Allergan reward or punish their CEOs for what some may see as revenue-capping concessions?
Really? Is this the new healthcare math — the fewer the insurance companies, the greater the competition and the lower the premiums?
Until now, your superiors have promoted you. Now it's your responsibility to show why you belong.
Why would any CEO tolerate a corporate culture that holds people back?
When pharmaceutical companies are needed, we're Jonas Salks; when we ask to be paid, we're Martin Shkrelis.
More Articles by Sander A. Flaum
- Sunovion hires former BI exec as VP of marketing
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, October 25, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 24, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, October 26, 2016
- If Roche's Ocrevus is approved, the already competitive MS market will gain another player
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy