The drugmaker is using Propeller Health's sensor technology to find new ways to improve adherence in clinical studies.
IMS and Quintiles to merge and create $17 billion firm; Biogen spins off hemophilia company; Google partners with the National Health Service
Welcome to the mobile era for clinical trials, in which phone and tablet technology promise to upend a costly and unwieldy process.
Proteus and Otsuka seek approval of "digital" drug; J&J moves its US media-buying business back to UM; FDA committee votes no on Purdue's new opioid
The academic partnership builds on the company's 2014 collaboration with UCB on using sensors to gather biometric data about people with neurological disorders.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, March 20, 2017
- Novartis aims to bring first oral asthma drug to market in two decades
- Drugmakers target severe asthma patients with biologics, but payers raise pricing issue
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, March 21, 2017
- 2017 Healthcare Marketers Trend Report: All the data in one place
- Infographic: What's next for the point of care market
- Drugmakers again boost DTC spending, to $5.6 billion in 2016
- Digital IDs become focus as drugmakers seek to track doctors' behavior online
- Some CME experts remain skeptical when it comes to social media