The drugmaker is using Propeller Health's sensor technology to find new ways to improve adherence in clinical studies.
IMS and Quintiles to merge and create $17 billion firm; Biogen spins off hemophilia company; Google partners with the National Health Service
Welcome to the mobile era for clinical trials, in which phone and tablet technology promise to upend a costly and unwieldy process.
Proteus and Otsuka seek approval of "digital" drug; J&J moves its US media-buying business back to UM; FDA committee votes no on Purdue's new opioid
The academic partnership builds on the company's 2014 collaboration with UCB on using sensors to gather biometric data about people with neurological disorders.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, April 18, 2017
- In Merck video, woman says a cure is the greatest invention
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, April 20, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, April 24, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, April 19, 2017