- Study: doctors switching from suspect painkillers
- Sanofi-Aventis to cut sales and marketing posts in N.J.
- Genentech restructures BioOncology, hematology with hires
- Corbett Accel names Kelly to head N.Y. shop
- FDA issues COX-2, NSAID public health advisory
- FDA calls Crestor ads ‘false and misleading’
- Nabi names new senior vice president, global sales and marketing
- Bush administration says importation does not equal savings
- Schering names Pfizer alumna to global comms post
- Naproxen fourth painkiller linked to heart risk
- CMI promotes Davis to media account supervisor
- Biovail’s Ralivia receives approvable letter
- Pfizer halts DTC ads for Celebrex
- AstraZeneca’s cancer drug Iressa fails in trial
- Pfizer reports Celebrex heart risk
- MD Net Guide adds new title
- Ascend acquires Medical World
- $60 million to be spent on DTC ads for Sepracor sleep drug
- Four promoted at IMNG
- PhRMA taps Tauzin for top post
- Merck to cut 5,100 jobs by year’s end
- Bristol-Myers Squibb sells Oncology Therapeutics Network
- Nordstrom to succeed Torre as McCann Healthcare chief executive
- BMS to ask FDA to sell Pravachol without a prescription
- Research suggests that not all COX-2 drugs are the same
- Thompson bemoans policy on drug costs and safety
- AMP to host special event focusing on journal advertising
- AMA resolution calls for sharing of drug trial info
- JAMA editors call for new FDA monitoring office
- Lilly chief exec affirms company is not for sale
- HBA names new president, executive committee members
- Lilly offers upbeat 2005 outlook
- Merck begins investigation into its handling of Vioxx
- Research suggests Celebrex risk lower than Vioxx
- Eisen named president of Corbett Accel-Chicago
- Pfizer seeks approval for new Viagra use
- Saatchi reportedly wins Levitra DTC work
- InChord acquires U.K. based advertising agency
- Pfizer expects patent losses to hurt bottom line
- Study: One-third of docs trust pharma content on HCP sites
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, May 22, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, May 23, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, May 24, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, May 19, 2017
Live at MM&M Transforming Healthcare
In his keynote address at the MM&M Transforming Healthcare conference, Dr. Gautam Gulati says the industry is being outpaced by its innovation.
One executive referred to AI as a "black box" and as the "Tower of Babel."
Execs stressed the importance of collaboration, consumer-mindedness.
The artificial pancreas can provide value to the health system.
MM&M honors 40 upstarts and veteran innovation gurus.
For the first time MM&M honors a group of 10 agency execs.