- Enjuvia gets U.S. regulatory approval
- FDA approves new scent-free formulation of Nasonex
- Kos Pharmaceuticals and Takeda Pharmaceuticals reach agreement to co-promote Niaspan and Advicor
- Light Sciences announce approval for Japanese licensor
- Low-dose version of Prempro approved
- Novartis receives supplemental indication for pro-motility agent Zelnorm
- DTC spending rises 35 percent in first half
- GSK settles New York lawsuit
- HMP closes deal for MultiMedia Healthcare/Freedom
- WPP bid for Grey trumps the competition
- Wyeth launches new Prempro ads
- Bayer enlists Schering-Plough's aid for U.S. marketing
What does going "beyond the pill" actually mean? At MM&M's recent inaugural spring conference, audience members heard from real-world companies that are managing the organizational, technological, and promotional challenges inherent in this transition, such as partnering with health neophytes, harnessing technologies that allow deeper engagement with patients, and adopting a new commercial mindset to serve, not sell. Download here.
A wave of more effective anti-cancer drugs has set the oncology world on fire with enthusiasm. While many hail this as a new era, an equally vocal faction questions the money spent for the value gained. This medical and commercial trend report for marketers of anti-cancer modalities touches on many of the latest shifts that have expedited product launches and otherwise impacted promotion and reimbursement of these drugs. Click here.