Five Reasons to Attend
1. Build your knowledge of this topic from the observations, insights and
experiences of our expert speakers.
2. Gain a better idea of what works and what doesn't from real-life case studies.
3. Benefit from the intimacy and interactivity of the event - the audience will be limited to around 100 places.
4. Enjoy valuable networking opportunities during coffee breaks and the cocktail reception at the end.
5. Take the opportunity to meet with the MM&M editorial team, including Marc Iskowitz and Larry Dobrow.
TAKE-AWAYS FROM SKILL SETS LIVE
If you missed any of MM&M's Skill Sets Live events, we're now giving you a second chance to get up to speed, with insightful e-books on each event, with all the key take-aways.
Click on any cover below to get the information from each event.
- Poll shows all ages seek digital health tools
- Survey shows docs overestimate adherence
- Drugmaker shifts sales model to keep pace with formulary decision making
- Oncologist's petition is latest salvo, as drug-pricing issue rises to new prominence
- Global cancer drug market to grow to $111 billion by 2020: report