Five Reasons to Attend
1. Build your knowledge of this topic from the observations, insights and
experiences of our expert speakers.
2. Gain a better idea of what works and what doesn't from real-life case studies.
3. Benefit from the intimacy and interactivity of the event - the audience will be limited to around 100 places.
4. Enjoy valuable networking opportunities during coffee breaks and the cocktail reception at the end.
5. Take the opportunity to meet with the MM&M editorial team, including Marc Iskowitz and Larry Dobrow.
TAKE-AWAYS FROM SKILL SETS LIVE
Click on any cover below to get the information from each event.
If you missed any of MM&M's Skill Sets Live events, we're now giving you a second chance to get up to speed, with insightful e-books on each event, with all the key take-aways.
- Sunovion hires former BI exec as VP of marketing
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, October 25, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 24, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, October 26, 2016
- If Roche's Ocrevus is approved, the already competitive MS market will gain another player
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy