Five Reasons to Attend
1. Build your knowledge of this topic from the observations, insights and
experiences of our expert speakers.
2. Gain a better idea of what works and what doesn't from real-life case studies.
3. Benefit from the intimacy and interactivity of the event - the audience will be limited to around 100 places.
4. Enjoy valuable networking opportunities during coffee breaks and the cocktail reception at the end.
5. Take the opportunity to meet with the MM&M editorial team, including Marc Iskowitz and Larry Dobrow.
TAKE-AWAYS FROM SKILL SETS LIVE
Click on any cover below to get the information from each event.
If you missed any of MM&M's Skill Sets Live events, we're now giving you a second chance to get up to speed, with insightful e-books on each event, with all the key take-aways.
- The 2017 pipeline report: What to know about next year's launches
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, November 28, 2016
- Lilly's branded app for Trulicity looks to address adherence
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, November 29, 2016
- Lawmakers cut CME exemption from 21st Century Cures Act
- Boehringer Ingelheim launches gamified support program
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement
- Prescription drug spending rises 9% in 2015, to $324 billion
- As users move to mobile, Google says they made 200 million queries for info about cancer drugs
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, December 2, 2016
- Mylan CEO defends EpiPen strategy, questions pricing model in the U.S.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, December 1, 2016