Five Reasons to Attend
1. Build your knowledge of this topic from the observations, insights and
experiences of our expert speakers.
2. Gain a better idea of what works and what doesn't from real-life case studies.
3. Benefit from the intimacy and interactivity of the event - the audience will be limited to around 100 places.
4. Enjoy valuable networking opportunities during coffee breaks and the cocktail reception at the end.
5. Take the opportunity to meet with the MM&M editorial team, including Marc Iskowitz and Larry Dobrow.
TAKE-AWAYS FROM SKILL SETS LIVE
Click on any cover below to get the information from each event.
If you missed any of MM&M's Skill Sets Live events, we're now giving you a second chance to get up to speed, with insightful e-books on each event, with all the key take-aways.
- Shire taps Jennifer Aniston for awareness campaign as it enters the eye care market
- The co-pay card debate simmers, as payers push back
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, August 23, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- Drugmakers revive R&D focus on long stagnant women's health market
- Boehringer Ingelheim launches gamified support program
- Leadership Exchange: Engaging the Millennial Doctor
- Klick opens NY office with slew of agency 'rock stars'
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, August 30, 2016
- Infographic: How physicians share online info with patients and other docs
- Diabetes marketers turn to big data, gaming to improve outcomes
- Health exchanges, Obama administration challenged by recent insurer exits
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, August 29, 2016