Five Reasons to Attend
- 1. Build your knowledge of this topic from the observations, insights and
experiences of our expert speakers.
- 2. Gain a better idea of what works and what doesn't from real-life case studies.
- 3. Benefit from the intimacy and interactivity of the event - the audience will be limited to around 100 places.
- 4. Enjoy valuable networking opportunities during coffee breaks and the cocktail reception at the end.
- 5. Take the opportunity to meet with the MM&M editorial team, including James Chase and Marc Iskowitz.
TAKE-AWAYS FROM SKILL SETS LIVE
If you missed any of MM&M's Skill Sets Live events, we're now giving you a second chance to get up to speed, with insightful e-books on each event, with all the key take-aways.
Click on any cover below to get the information from each event.
- Walgreen to vote on merger with Alliance Boots
- PBM deal on new hep.-C cocktail highlights drugmaker tolerance for discounts
- GSK shingles vax shaping up to compete with Merck's
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, December 22
- Five Big Shifts in Policy and Technology That Marketers Should Worry about in 2015