The partnership allows Sermo to expand the reach of its research initiatives and Everyday Health to scale its targeted advertising on the social platform.
The social networking site for doctors also plans to expand to its first Spanish-speaking country next month.
Join other industry leaders to gain insight on this new medical social phenomenon.
- Why President Trump Won't Overhaul the FDA
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, February 27, 2017
- Guidemark Health's Sophy Regelous on why small budgets are increasing
- What uncertainty? 72% of health marketers say 2017 budgets are up
- Publicis Health formalizes new name, promotes 3 execs