Despite their blockbuster status and distinction as the world's most widely prescribed class of drugs, statins may not be the best option for all patients with elevated low density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol levels.
Negative news coverage of statins may lead people to stop taking their medication; second patient dies in Zafgen obesity drug trial; Gilead defends pricing
Aggressive treatment of blood pressure reduces deaths; AstraZeneca's experimental lupus drug cut disease activity in trial; Sophiris Bio reports results for enlarged prostate drug
- Why President Trump Won't Overhaul the FDA
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, February 27, 2017
- Guidemark Health's Sophy Regelous on why small budgets are increasing
- What uncertainty? 72% of health marketers say 2017 budgets are up
- Publicis Health formalizes new name, promotes 3 execs