Most Recent Articles by Stephen McGuire
Microsoft's HealthVault has announced a collaboration deal with communications giant AT&T and computer platform service provider Covisint that will allow patients to share medical information with participating doctors via the Internet.
Pushing the limits of digital marketing while experiencing 50% revenue growth
Established Chicago agency continues to hit new business high notes
Nonprofit health maintenance organization (HMO) Kaiser Permanente has partnered with Microsoft in its push for electronic consumer-controlled health records.
Corbett Accel unit lives up to its name through "substantial" growth
More Articles by Stephen McGuire
- Why President Trump Won't Overhaul the FDA
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, February 27, 2017
- Guidemark Health's Sophy Regelous on why small budgets are increasing
- What uncertainty? 72% of health marketers say 2017 budgets are up
- Publicis Health formalizes new name, promotes 3 execs