Most Recent Articles by Stephen McGuire
Microsoft's HealthVault has announced a collaboration deal with communications giant AT&T and computer platform service provider Covisint that will allow patients to share medical information with participating doctors via the Internet.
Pushing the limits of digital marketing while experiencing 50% revenue growth
Established Chicago agency continues to hit new business high notes
Nonprofit health maintenance organization (HMO) Kaiser Permanente has partnered with Microsoft in its push for electronic consumer-controlled health records.
Corbett Accel unit lives up to its name through "substantial" growth
More Articles by Stephen McGuire
- IPO filing reveals Cannes Lions makes $59 million in annual revenue
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, February 10, 2016
- Federal agencies and ad groups join forces for prediabetes campaign
- At Work With: Digitas Health LifeBrands' Jennifer Durante
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, February 9, 2016