Most Recent Articles by Stephen McGuire
Microsoft's HealthVault has announced a collaboration deal with communications giant AT&T and computer platform service provider Covisint that will allow patients to share medical information with participating doctors via the Internet.
Pushing the limits of digital marketing while experiencing 50% revenue growth
Established Chicago agency continues to hit new business high notes
Nonprofit health maintenance organization (HMO) Kaiser Permanente has partnered with Microsoft in its push for electronic consumer-controlled health records.
Corbett Accel unit lives up to its name through "substantial" growth
More Articles by Stephen McGuire
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, April 24, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, April 21, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- Drugmakers battle for slice of Humira's billions
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- How pharma marketers are using behavioral science
- Veeva and QuintilesIMS tussle over customer reference data
- Genentech urges broader adoption of value-based payment models
- Some brands thought to shift online ad dollars, creating uncertainty for WebMD
- Study: Medical-marijuana laws lower prescription drug usage
MM&M honors 40 upstarts and veteran innovation gurus.
For the first time MM&M honors a group of 10 agency execs.