Most Recent Articles by Stephen McGuire
Microsoft's HealthVault has announced a collaboration deal with communications giant AT&T and computer platform service provider Covisint that will allow patients to share medical information with participating doctors via the Internet.
Pushing the limits of digital marketing while experiencing 50% revenue growth
Established Chicago agency continues to hit new business high notes
Nonprofit health maintenance organization (HMO) Kaiser Permanente has partnered with Microsoft in its push for electronic consumer-controlled health records.
Corbett Accel unit lives up to its name through "substantial" growth
More Articles by Stephen McGuire
- McCann Health forms new global consultancy
- Which drugmakers have the healthiest presence on social media?
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, September 26, 2016
- Uber partners with startup to take patients to the doctor
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, September 27, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- When it comes to professional ads, print makes its comeback
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Drugmakers set their sights on the next potential blockbuster disease: NASH
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, September 29, 2016
- BBDO picks up Neulasta; FCB gains Galderma and Sandoz work in the U.S.
- How to get more women in the C-suite, according to IPG, Unilever, and AOL
- Why Any Merger is the Last Resort of Lousy Marketers