Join Talitha Lynch, VP of global medical affairs operations at a top 10 global pharmaceutical company, and Robert Groebel, VP, Global Medical Strategy, Veeva, as they discuss how to foster meaningful collaboration and strategic information sharing across the organization.
The consultancy includes Double Helix, which was acquired by McCann in 2012.
Learn six ways to apply this data to new types of highly efficient and effective digital strategies.
The chief planning officer of North America talks about strategy and how to tell an engaging health story.
In the webinar, 5 Keys to Success in the New Patient Economy, you'll learn tips and strategies for transforming your patient engagement model.
Join this webcast to see how a solid sales enablement strategy that is combined with the right technology can help your sales teams engage with providers more effectively.
This message will be clear: catch up to the email channel. Now.
Sandoz plans to take a branded approach as it launches the first FDA-approved biosimilar product.
The FDA is expected to announce this week whether it has approved the epilepsy drug as a monotherapy for partial-onset seizures.
- The 2017 pipeline report: What to know about next year's launches
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, November 28, 2016
- Lilly's branded app for Trulicity looks to address adherence
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, November 29, 2016
- Lawmakers cut CME exemption from 21st Century Cures Act
- Boehringer Ingelheim launches gamified support program
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement
- Prescription drug spending rises 9% in 2015, to $324 billion
- As users move to mobile, Google says they made 200 million queries for info about cancer drugs
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, December 2, 2016
- Mylan CEO defends EpiPen strategy, questions pricing model in the U.S.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, December 1, 2016