Join Talitha Lynch, VP of global medical affairs operations at a top 10 global pharmaceutical company, and Robert Groebel, VP, Global Medical Strategy, Veeva, as they discuss how to foster meaningful collaboration and strategic information sharing across the organization.
The consultancy includes Double Helix, which was acquired by McCann in 2012.
Learn six ways to apply this data to new types of highly efficient and effective digital strategies.
The chief planning officer of North America talks about strategy and how to tell an engaging health story.
In the webinar, 5 Keys to Success in the New Patient Economy, you'll learn tips and strategies for transforming your patient engagement model.
Join this webcast to see how a solid sales enablement strategy that is combined with the right technology can help your sales teams engage with providers more effectively.
This message will be clear: catch up to the email channel. Now.
Sandoz plans to take a branded approach as it launches the first FDA-approved biosimilar product.
The FDA is expected to announce this week whether it has approved the epilepsy drug as a monotherapy for partial-onset seizures.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, March 20, 2017
- Novartis aims to bring first oral asthma drug to market in two decades
- Drugmakers target severe asthma patients with biologics, but payers raise pricing issue
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, March 21, 2017
- 2017 Healthcare Marketers Trend Report: All the data in one place
- Infographic: What's next for the point of care market
- Drugmakers again boost DTC spending, to $5.6 billion in 2016
- Digital IDs become focus as drugmakers seek to track doctors' behavior online
- Some CME experts remain skeptical when it comes to social media