From evolving healthcare laws to social engagement, litigation crises to media relations, McKesson's PR chief is hands-on in efforts to enhance the brand's image.
To find stability, children's hospitals must offer value to today's more empowered healthcare consumers. This requires building strong relationships with moms—specifically millennial moms.
Stream Health, WPP's "unconference" which took place in Florida earlier this week, provided a diverse and large amount of content in a short amount of time.
What's happening in the pharmacy business is a study in leadership, with important lessons for pharma
With wearable technology, digital health has moved past content we can search, share and engage with to something far more personal—defining ourselves as the data that we track, analyze and share.
In the past for patients, the equation was simple: go to your doctor, receive a diagnosis, pick up a prescription, and adhere. Today, consumers face a very different reality.
This year, FDA has finally begun to offer some guidance to marketers about digital media. Here's what social patients say they want
Influential patients are reaching critical mass. What can't they do?
Though critically important, eSampling is best used as part of an integrated marketing strategy and sample distribution program.
The way in which consumers will perceive adaptive marketing is going to depend crucially on our motives.
- BI and Lilly face a new challenge: how to market a diabetes drug to cardiologists
- Mylan CEO defends EpiPen strategy, questions pricing model in the U.S.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, December 7, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, December 5, 2016
- Matt Brown leaves Guidemark Health after merger falls through
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement
- Women in senior industry roles improve connections with patients, execs say