From evolving healthcare laws to social engagement, litigation crises to media relations, McKesson's PR chief is hands-on in efforts to enhance the brand's image.
To find stability, children's hospitals must offer value to today's more empowered healthcare consumers. This requires building strong relationships with moms—specifically millennial moms.
Stream Health, WPP's "unconference" which took place in Florida earlier this week, provided a diverse and large amount of content in a short amount of time.
What's happening in the pharmacy business is a study in leadership, with important lessons for pharma
With wearable technology, digital health has moved past content we can search, share and engage with to something far more personal—defining ourselves as the data that we track, analyze and share.
In the past for patients, the equation was simple: go to your doctor, receive a diagnosis, pick up a prescription, and adhere. Today, consumers face a very different reality.
This year, FDA has finally begun to offer some guidance to marketers about digital media. Here's what social patients say they want
Influential patients are reaching critical mass. What can't they do?
Though critically important, eSampling is best used as part of an integrated marketing strategy and sample distribution program.
The way in which consumers will perceive adaptive marketing is going to depend crucially on our motives.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, March 20, 2017
- Novartis aims to bring first oral asthma drug to market in two decades
- Drugmakers target severe asthma patients with biologics, but payers raise pricing issue
- What five different pharma marketing careers look like
- 2017 Healthcare Marketers Trend Report: All the data in one place
- Infographic: What's next for the point of care market
- Drugmakers again boost DTC spending, to $5.6 billion in 2016
- Digital IDs become focus as drugmakers seek to track doctors' behavior online
- Some CME experts remain skeptical when it comes to social media
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, March 27, 2017
- P&G exec who led Always #LikeAGirl campaign moves to comms leadership role at Novartis
- Pro ad report: All the data on journal spending in 2016
- SPONSORED: Video Interview with Tim Armand, Health Union
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, March 24, 2017