From evolving healthcare laws to social engagement, litigation crises to media relations, McKesson's PR chief is hands-on in efforts to enhance the brand's image.
To find stability, children's hospitals must offer value to today's more empowered healthcare consumers. This requires building strong relationships with moms—specifically millennial moms.
Stream Health, WPP's "unconference" which took place in Florida earlier this week, provided a diverse and large amount of content in a short amount of time.
What's happening in the pharmacy business is a study in leadership, with important lessons for pharma
With wearable technology, digital health has moved past content we can search, share and engage with to something far more personal—defining ourselves as the data that we track, analyze and share.
In the past for patients, the equation was simple: go to your doctor, receive a diagnosis, pick up a prescription, and adhere. Today, consumers face a very different reality.
This year, FDA has finally begun to offer some guidance to marketers about digital media. Here's what social patients say they want
Influential patients are reaching critical mass. What can't they do?
Though critically important, eSampling is best used as part of an integrated marketing strategy and sample distribution program.
The way in which consumers will perceive adaptive marketing is going to depend crucially on our motives.
- Biogen ends Tecfidera DTC campaign, citing prescriptions
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, July 19, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, July 18, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, July 21, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, July 20, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy