As we build health solutions, making decisions in office parks and around conference tables, it's easy to lose the individual person through the scale of our work.
SXSW's health track finally got a seat at the big-kids table.
A high-profile cancer track commands attention, while wearables and IBM Watson Health come under fire.
The first days at SXSW Health went deep on entrepreneurship and the marketing thereof.
- In Merck video, woman says a cure is the greatest invention
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, April 24, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, April 20, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, April 21, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, April 19, 2017
- How pharma marketers are using behavioral science
- Veeva and QuintilesIMS tussle over customer reference data
- Genentech urges broader adoption of value-based payment models
- Some brands thought to shift online ad dollars, creating uncertainty for WebMD
- Study: Medical-marijuana laws lower prescription drug usage