As we build health solutions, making decisions in office parks and around conference tables, it's easy to lose the individual person through the scale of our work.
SXSW's health track finally got a seat at the big-kids table.
A high-profile cancer track commands attention, while wearables and IBM Watson Health come under fire.
The first days at SXSW Health went deep on entrepreneurship and the marketing thereof.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, March 20, 2017
- Novartis aims to bring first oral asthma drug to market in two decades
- Drugmakers target severe asthma patients with biologics, but payers raise pricing issue
- What five different pharma marketing careers look like
- 2017 Healthcare Marketers Trend Report: All the data in one place
- Infographic: What's next for the point of care market
- Drugmakers again boost DTC spending, to $5.6 billion in 2016
- Digital IDs become focus as drugmakers seek to track doctors' behavior online
- Some CME experts remain skeptical when it comes to social media