Most Recent Articles by Tanya Lewis
Recognizes print publications and/or web properties that carry editorial content aimed at healthcare professionals, including medical journals and periodicals.
Recognizes marketing initiatives that individually target consumers, healthcare professionals or any other stakeholder audience, with the objective of inducing a response or specific action.
Recognizes efforts promoting awareness and positive perception of healthcare products, services, corporations and organizations to consumers, employees, healthcare professionals, the investor community and other stakeholder groups.
Recognizes websites promoting specific branded medical products and services (brand.com) to the consumer audience. Does not include online media properties.
Recognizes websites promoting specific branded medical products and services (brand.com) to healthcare professionals. Does not include online media properties.
More Articles by Tanya Lewis
Did you miss January's Top 40 Healthcare Transformers issue? Read how these inventors, strategists, entrepreneurs and wonks are challenging, disrupting and otherwise transforming the healthcare business. And join us April 30 to honor them at the Transforming Healthcare Dinner. Click here.
- Lawmakers propose allowing pharma companies to share some off-label information
- US pharma market value projected to be $550 billion in five years
- Everyday Health buys rare-disease agency Cambridge BioMarketing
- Biosimilar uptake will require companies to tell a trustworthy backstory
- Apple's ResearchKit: Five Guidelines for Pharma