The device could be used by physicians to better understand the severity of a patient's symptoms and elicit empathy.
The drugmaker saw a gap in patient-physician conversation about retinal disease.
Gilead receives approval to market Harvoni, Sovaldi to adolescents; OncoMed ends mid-stage trials for pancreatic cancer drug; researchers use facial recognition software to diagnose
In the wake of MD Anderson's costly failure with IBM's Watson supercomputer, a Watson backlash brewing in biopharma may lead to a moment of reckoning in life sciences.
Susannah Fox is the former chief technology officer for HHS.
Dr. Mylene Yao is co-founder and CEO of Univfy.
Sam Frons is founder of Addicaid.
Stephanie Tilenius is CEO and co-founder of Vida Health.
Jenny Barnett is chief scientific officer at Cambridge Cognition.
Deborah Estrin is co-founder of Open mHealth.
Adrian Aoun is the CEO and founder of Forward.
John Lieberman is the founder of NYC Medtech.
Rick Altinger is CEO of Glooko.
Tom Kottler is co-founder and CEO of HealthPrize Technologies.
Dr. John Brownstein is cofounder of Circulation and chief innovation officer at Boston Children's Hospital.
- In Merck video, woman says a cure is the greatest invention
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, April 18, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, April 24, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, April 20, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, April 21, 2017