- MM&M's Agency Solar System North American healthcare agencies and the holding companies that own them
- Wunderman Health Digital accounts for more than happiness
- W2O Group An agency with a "no walls" philosophy
- Triple Threat Communications Motivation, ability and trigger
- Trio Keeping up with the times while integrating into a new family
- Topin & Associates, an HCB Health Company A veteran Chicago shop has a new parent
- Sudler & Hennessey Offering clients solutions they didn't even know they needed yet
- STRIKEFORCE Communications A smaller agency thinks and acts big
- StoneArch Aligning across healthcare's continuum
After a period of retrenchment and reinvention, agency business may, just may, be looking up—according to our annual agency benchmark survey of healthcare firms. And for many, the focus is firmly on a new age of personalized communications, sophisticated analytics and a patient-centric mindset
Agencies A - H
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy