The Siri for Seniors took the top prize at the second MM&M Shark Tank for its annual healthcare conference.
The Silicon Valley gadget guru who helped define the beyond-the-pill era will talk about embedding nontraditional capabilities into biopharma business models.
As students, about 27% of MM&M's healthcare transformers received degrees in subjects that did not include health, business or technology.
Michelle Crouthamel, Project manager, GlaxoSmithKline
Jane Sarasohn-Kahn, founder, THINK-Health
Ryan Beckland, Co-founder and CEO, Validic
Sara Colantonio, Project coordinator, Semeoticons
Jörn Aldag, Former CEO, uniQure
Amy Landucci, Global head of digital medicines, Novartis
Rob Royea, CEO and chairman, Cyrcadia Health
Markus Christen, Head of global development, Proteus Digital Health
Sander Flaum, Principal, Flaum Navigators
Kurt Brenkus, Founder and CEO, Aver
Bronwyn Spira, Founder and CEO, FORCE Therapeutics
Dr. Diego Miralles, Global head of innovation, Janssen
Risa Wexler, Senior director of media and US digital acceleration, Pfizer
Greg Cohen, associate director of global strategic marketing, UCB
Kevin Sayer, President and CEO, Dexcom
Jason Bornhorst, CEO/co-founder, Patient IO
Fay Christodoulou, chief scientific officer, Miroculus
Lucy Rose, President/owner, Lucy Rose & Associates
Dr. Noah Craft, Co-founder and CEO, Science 37
Naomi Fried, Former chief innovation officer, Boston Children's Hospital
Judy Sewards, VP, digital strategy and data innovation, Pfizer
Sonny Vu, CEO, chairman, founder, Misfit
Nirinjan Yee, CEO and founder, BreathResearch
Chuck Gershman, Co-founder, president and COO, Kuveda
Anish Sebastian, CEO and co-founder, BabyScripts
Ronald Weidner, Founder and CEO, emPower
T. J. Parker, CEO and co-founder, PillPack
- Guidemark Health merges with three companies to form new agency
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 17, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, October 20, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, October 18, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, October 19, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy
- J&J exec calls California pricing measure 'misguided'
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 24, 2016
- Will Investors Reward Drugmakers That Limit Price Increases?
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, October 21, 2016
- Why Excedrin embraced the headache of a contentious election season