In 2011 the drugmaker spent $9.4 million on branded ads for the EpiPen. By 2015, branded ad spending hit $43 million.
Executives attending Cannes Lions Health weigh in on the imbalance seen in the U.S. between branded and unbranded drug ads.
A rundown of MM&M at Cannes, and five burning questions heading into the Lions Health festival and awards.
The unbranded campaign won the top prize at the 2015 Lions Health festival in Cannes.
Pfizer brand teams competed in a shark-tank style challenge, with the winning teams receiving funding for their ideas.
- Day 1 at JP Morgan: Pricing is top of mind for pharma CEOs
- When it comes to PCSK9s, payers resisted — and sales flopped
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, January 12, 2017
- Infographic: Can pharma give doctors what they want?
- Day 2 at JP Morgan: Change is coming, but which drugmakers will stay on top?
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, January 17, 2017
- Trump administration raises questions for rare-disease drugmakers
- If CSL Limited CEO Paul Perreault sneezes, Australia gets a cold
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, January 13, 2017
- Klick Health's Elliot Langerman on the Power of Persuasion