In 2011 the drugmaker spent $9.4 million on branded ads for the EpiPen. By 2015, branded ad spending hit $43 million.
Executives attending Cannes Lions Health weigh in on the imbalance seen in the U.S. between branded and unbranded drug ads.
A rundown of MM&M at Cannes, and five burning questions heading into the Lions Health festival and awards.
The unbranded campaign won the top prize at the 2015 Lions Health festival in Cannes.
Pfizer brand teams competed in a shark-tank style challenge, with the winning teams receiving funding for their ideas.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, October 20, 2016
- Sunovion hires former BI exec as VP of marketing
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, October 19, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 24, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, October 25, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy