In 2011 the drugmaker spent $9.4 million on branded ads for the EpiPen. By 2015, branded ad spending hit $43 million.
Executives attending Cannes Lions Health weigh in on the imbalance seen in the U.S. between branded and unbranded drug ads.
A rundown of MM&M at Cannes, and five burning questions heading into the Lions Health festival and awards.
The unbranded campaign won the top prize at the 2015 Lions Health festival in Cannes.
Pfizer brand teams competed in a shark-tank style challenge, with the winning teams receiving funding for their ideas.
- BI and Lilly face a new challenge: how to market a diabetes drug to cardiologists
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, December 7, 2016
- Matt Brown leaves Guidemark Health after merger falls through
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, December 5, 2016
- GSK and Propeller Health's smart inhaler aims to improve adherence in clinical trials
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement
- Women in senior industry roles improve connections with patients, execs say