Novo Nordisk appoints new CEO, and more people moves for you to know about
Endo hires new head of U.S. branded pharma, and three other people moves for you to know about.
DeViteri started in the newly created role this month.
The merger of Quintiles and IMS Health closed in October.
Wilson will succeed founder and CEO John Seng.
The drugmaker's new EVP of worldwide commercial operations also talks about tackling medication access, product launches, and starting a commercial team from scratch.
Denise Strauss, formerly VP of cardiovascular marketing at Boehringer Ingelheim, will oversee the drugmaker's marketing activities.
Millian, a former Sanofi and Merck executive, on marketing new therapies in the MS market.
The new SVP and GM of health believes that the Dentsu Aegis deal would provide scale and efficiencies.
Mehr was recently promoted to lead customer-centric marketing solutions at ZS Associates.
The chief planning officer of North America talks about strategy and how to tell an engaging health story.
The group director of Intouch Solutions' newly launched market access business is betting that the payer will gain in influence.
McCasland has witnessed the agency's evolution from a small startup to a 150-strong team with offices in San Francisco and Philadelphia.
"Under no circumstances should you lose your sense of humor," says the PR group's new US managing director.
Plus other industry hires and changes
Mazzola says healthcare advertising is having a watershed moment.
The new chief digital officer at Makovsky, Justin Chase, says the client-customer relationship in healthcare has fundamentally changed.
The new managing director of W2O Group, Jennifer Labus, is drawn to healthcare marketing for its complexity and promise of helping people.
Cindy Whitehead, CEO, Sprout Pharmaceuticals
Mark Friedman, EVP, chief creative officer, Harrison and Starr
Ruby Gadelrab. VP, commercial marketing, 23andMe
Jose Rivera. EVP, account director, Concentric
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, March 20, 2017
- Novartis aims to bring first oral asthma drug to market in two decades
- Drugmakers target severe asthma patients with biologics, but payers raise pricing issue
- What five different pharma marketing careers look like
- 2017 Healthcare Marketers Trend Report: All the data in one place
- Infographic: What's next for the point of care market
- Drugmakers again boost DTC spending, to $5.6 billion in 2016
- Digital IDs become focus as drugmakers seek to track doctors' behavior online
- Some CME experts remain skeptical when it comes to social media
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, March 27, 2017
- P&G exec who led Always #LikeAGirl campaign moves to comms leadership role at Novartis
- Pro ad report: All the data on journal spending in 2016
- SPONSORED: Video Interview with Tim Armand, Health Union
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, March 24, 2017