The drugmaker's new EVP of worldwide commercial operations also talks about tackling medication access, product launches, and starting a commercial team from scratch.
Denise Strauss, formerly VP of cardiovascular marketing at Boehringer Ingelheim, will oversee the drugmaker's marketing activities.
Millian, a former Sanofi and Merck executive, on marketing new therapies in the MS market.
The new SVP and GM of health believes that the Dentsu Aegis deal would provide scale and efficiencies.
Mehr was recently promoted to lead customer-centric marketing solutions at ZS Associates.
The chief planning officer of North America talks about strategy and how to tell an engaging health story.
The group director of Intouch Solutions' newly launched market access business is betting that the payer will gain in influence.
McCasland has witnessed the agency's evolution from a small startup to a 150-strong team with offices in San Francisco and Philadelphia.
"Under no circumstances should you lose your sense of humor," says the PR group's new US managing director.
Plus other industry hires and changes
Mazzola says healthcare advertising is having a watershed moment.
The new chief digital officer at Makovsky, Justin Chase, says the client-customer relationship in healthcare has fundamentally changed.
The new managing director of W2O Group, Jennifer Labus, is drawn to healthcare marketing for its complexity and promise of helping people.
Cindy Whitehead, CEO, Sprout Pharmaceuticals
Mark Friedman, EVP, chief creative officer, Harrison and Starr
Ruby Gadelrab. VP, commercial marketing, 23andMe
Jose Rivera. EVP, account director, Concentric
Ben Ingersoll, Chief creative officer, ghg
Michael A. Griffith, Executive vice president, inVentiv Health
Pam Hamlin, Global president, Arnold Worldwide
Maggie Helmig, EVP, global brand lead, Ogilvy CommonHealth
Ceci Zak, Chief operating officer, Diversified Agency Services, Omnicom
- The 2017 pipeline report: What to know about next year's launches
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, November 28, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, November 29, 2016
- Lawmakers cut CME exemption from 21st Century Cures Act
- Lilly's branded app for Trulicity looks to address adherence
- Boehringer Ingelheim launches gamified support program
- Leadership Exchange: Engaging the Millennial Doctor
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- As users move to mobile, Google says they made 200 million queries for info about cancer drugs
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, December 2, 2016
- Mylan CEO defends EpiPen strategy, questions pricing model in the U.S.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, December 1, 2016
- House passes 21st Century Cures Act that would allow some off-label sharing