Mehr was recently promoted to lead customer-centric marketing solutions at ZS Associates.
The chief planning officer of North America talks about strategy and how to tell an engaging health story.
The group director of Intouch Solutions' newly launched market access business is betting that the payer will gain in influence.
McCasland has witnessed the agency's evolution from a small startup to a 150-strong team with offices in San Francisco and Philadelphia.
"Under no circumstances should you lose your sense of humor," says the PR group's new US managing director.
Plus other industry hires and changes
Mazzola says healthcare advertising is having a watershed moment.
The new chief digital officer at Makovsky, Justin Chase, says the client-customer relationship in healthcare has fundamentally changed.
The new managing director of W2O Group, Jennifer Labus, is drawn to healthcare marketing for its complexity and promise of helping people.
- Biogen ends Tecfidera DTC campaign, citing prescriptions
- As immuno-oncology therapies evolve, so will the marketing
- GSK Consumer Healthcare to prioritize digital after agency review
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, July 21, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, July 26, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy
- Sponsored Podcast: No Patient Left Behind: Connecting Rare Disease Patients to Orphan Drug Manufacturers
- W2O names Gillespie chief strategy officer of medtech practice
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, July 27, 2016
- DigitasLBi's Carlos Ricque on Why Simple Ads Are the Hardest to Make
- Healthcare marketers: Don't forget about the baby boomers