Jaimy Lee, MM&M's executive editor, sits down with Robin Roberts, general manager at Concentric Health Experience, to talk about what defines great client service.
Jeanne Martel, president and partner at ClinicalMind, highlights her company's vision and expertise in communication and technology with MM&M's Jaimy Lee.
GlaxoSmithKline's campaign goal was to educate grandparents (particularly first-time grandparents) and parents about the serious nature of whooping cough.
The anti-tobacco movement Truth is hitting young people in their pocketbooks with a new spot called "Squadless."
The drugmaker launched a three-part video series that uses humor to address prescription drug abuse.
The partnership was created to help pharma marketers better target their TV and digital video buys.
- BI and Lilly face a new challenge: how to market a diabetes drug to cardiologists
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, December 7, 2016
- Matt Brown leaves Guidemark Health after merger falls through
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, December 5, 2016
- GSK and Propeller Health's smart inhaler aims to improve adherence in clinical trials
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement
- There's no such thing as gay blood, says campaign from FCB Health