Jaimy Lee, MM&M's executive editor, talks with David Stievater, director of Epocrates Solutions Design at Athenahealth, about what's next for the healthcare industry in 2017.
When the vision company needed to demonstrate to parents the plight of children struggling to see, it turned to Olson 1to1 and a 360 video to tell the story.
Jaimy Lee, MM&M's executive editor, sits down with Robin Roberts, general manager at Concentric Health Experience, to talk about what defines great client service.
Jeanne Martel, president and partner at ClinicalMind, highlights her company's vision and expertise in communication and technology with MM&M's Jaimy Lee.
GlaxoSmithKline's campaign goal was to educate grandparents (particularly first-time grandparents) and parents about the serious nature of whooping cough.
The anti-tobacco movement Truth is hitting young people in their pocketbooks with a new spot called "Squadless."
The drugmaker launched a three-part video series that uses humor to address prescription drug abuse.
The partnership was created to help pharma marketers better target their TV and digital video buys.
- Veeva and QuintilesIMS tussle over customer reference data
- What five different pharma marketing careers look like
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, March 27, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, March 24, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, March 28, 2017
- 2017 Healthcare Marketers Trend Report: All the data in one place
- Infographic: What's next for the point of care market
- Drugmakers again boost DTC spending, to $5.6 billion in 2016
- Digital IDs become focus as drugmakers seek to track doctors' behavior online
- Some CME experts remain skeptical when it comes to social media