Multiple marketing channels offer an effective way to ensure that meaningful relationships can be developed with prospects and when done right can increase revenue by more than 10% while reducing costs by 25%, if not both
Well-designed studies can deliver actionable information that optimizes customer engagement
Storytellers can both build meaningful story lines out of trend lines and construct rationales from ratios
Sales reps, supported by rich customer data, will become relationship managers
Safety information is knowledge. And, in the pursuit of public health, knowledge is power
We need to help our health systems and healthcare companies function like agile start-ups
It is not enough to just have a killer black book or Rolodex. The market needs agile, swift marketing
A level of trust happens when you have an in-person relationship that just can't be recreated online
Give the cool 20% of your audience cool stuff, like apps. Relate to the other 80% in ways that are less cool
Agencies must generate emotional resonance with the target audience, not unlike Apple, Pepsi or Nike
Don't waste another minute or dollar on your brand standards manual. It's painfully irrelevant
Digital collaboration platforms make it convenient for pharma and thought leaders to engage
The new information age in which we live has made it unnecessary for patients to "live in the dark"
Specialty brands ignore more than 50% of the specialists they serve, so 50% of the audience is wide open
You have to approach quality assurance as an intrinsic part of the process, not an afterthought
The question should be: How do you simplify and identify the moments that mean the most to customers?
Prescribing decisions have become tied to potential therapeutic benefits and the total "Patient Experience"
Now is the time for insurers to invest in differentiating their brand among younger and healthier people
Social media marketing has the best reach and results when it is part of a larger digital marketing strategy
Thoughtful PR counselors preach the virtues of ensuring a company's point of view be part of a negative story
Insights are often confused with findings and even worse, strategies. We have to know the difference
Brands that put the user first when building digital assets experienced a 50% drop in user errors
As customers use Triple Aim to drive healthcare quality, pharma will need to develop integrated offerings
Here are a few suggestions on how to learn more about the people you'll be spending considerable time with
Remember when it felt good to say you worked in pharma? How to get the people who benefit from our products to recognize and articulate the value they receive
Unfortunately, it's likely that Costco Wholesale ranks as the biggest tobacco trafficker in the US
To better serve their customers, all customer-facing team members must speak the same language
Pharma, hospitals and payers need to apply insights and data to create more meaningful interactions
Start with the basic questions: Who are we trying to reach and what need are we answering?
Marketing 3.0 calls for thinking in parallel rather than following the linear path of traditional paradigms
The balance of power is shifting to put marketing closer to the "editorial center" of the commercial model
Positive Deviance involves finding out what works and replicating it throughout an organization
Provider messaging that happens near the point of care has many potential benefits
Companies have moved to bring nearly every aspect of drug marketing to mobile platforms
Marketing no longer trashes men, it celebrates them—time for healthcare to do the same
Marketing and sales executives write off government sales due to misconceptions—and truths
The pharmacist in me shudders at the price my family pays for water. But brands matter. So I buy Aquafina
Superstitious or based in fact, fans drive followers to listen and have the power to convert non-believers
The environment is ripe for digital health; it's the way consumers are consuming their information
The ACA will have a lasting impact on how providers treat patients and how doctors order care
Larry Mickelberg, Partner, Chief Digital Officer, Havas Heath/President, Havas Lynx US
This is how healthcare marketers engage with "consumers" every day... At times, it's downright creepy
Some critics say, in effect, "I'd rather spend $20 million on TV and get a big splash of topline revenue."
Content marketing is not advertising in the old sense. In its use of social media, content marketing challenges consumers while relying on their input. It is proactive and responsive to their concerns, needs and energy. Content marketing has become the new voice of marketing. Learn what you need to know and how pharma marketers can adapt to this innovative venture into social media by clicking here for access.