Sales reps, supported by rich customer data, will become relationship managers
Safety information is knowledge. And, in the pursuit of public health, knowledge is power
We need to help our health systems and healthcare companies function like agile start-ups
It is not enough to just have a killer black book or Rolodex. The market needs agile, swift marketing
Give the cool 20% of your audience cool stuff, like apps. Relate to the other 80% in ways that are less cool
A level of trust happens when you have an in-person relationship that just can't be recreated online
Agencies must generate emotional resonance with the target audience, not unlike Apple, Pepsi or Nike
Don't waste another minute or dollar on your brand standards manual. It's painfully irrelevant
The new information age in which we live has made it unnecessary for patients to "live in the dark"
Digital collaboration platforms make it convenient for pharma and thought leaders to engage
Did you miss January's Top 40 Healthcare Transformers issue? Read how these inventors, strategists, entrepreneurs and wonks are challenging, disrupting and otherwise transforming the healthcare business. And join us April 30 to honor them at the Transforming Healthcare Dinner. Click here.
- US pharma market value projected to be $550 billion in five years
- Lawmakers propose allowing pharma companies to share some off-label information
- Biosimilar uptake will require companies to tell a trustworthy backstory
- Everyday Health buys rare-disease agency Cambridge BioMarketing
- Apple's ResearchKit: Five Guidelines for Pharma