Health Tech Jam
Thank you to all who have attended our 1st ever MM&M Health Tech Jam 2014 (In Association with The Hub).
All of our webcast sessions are now available On Demand.
The Healthcare Tech Jam 2014 is a virtual event showcasing some of the most cutting-edge technologies, gadgets and tools in the healthcare and pharmaceutical spaces and offering a program of original content covering the intersection of healthcare and technology. It is also a forum to foster live, interactive dialogue between delegates, speakers, technology companies and sponsors.
- Biogen ends Tecfidera DTC campaign, citing prescriptions
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, July 19, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, July 18, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, July 21, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, July 20, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy