As the industry transforms, pharma-backed digital health tools are proliferating such as social media, apps, connected medical devices and new telemedicine services. Is anyone using them? If they don't incorporate human-centered design, it's not likely. Re-engineering all healthcare products, digital and non, with patient-focused design will be key to crafting better patient experiences and transforming how the industry effectively communicates with patients. This event will focus on the wide-ranging application of this thinking in healthcare, identify the latest trends in achieving patient engagement, and share standout examples and new insights.
- MAHF honors Abbate and Lazur, Future Famers
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, February 23, 2017
- Almost one-third of programmatic ads violate IAB guidelines, study finds
- Why Pharma Refuses to See Value in 'Influence'
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, February 22, 2017