As the industry transforms, pharma-backed digital health tools are proliferating such as social media, apps, connected medical devices and new telemedicine services. Is anyone using them? If they don't incorporate human-centered design, it's not likely. Re-engineering all healthcare products, digital and non, with patient-focused design will be key to crafting better patient experiences and transforming how the industry effectively communicates with patients. This event will focus on the wide-ranging application of this thinking in healthcare, identify the latest trends in achieving patient engagement, and share standout examples and new insights.
- Top 25 rare disease brands, by sales
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, February 13, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, February 16, 2017
- Orphan drugs face criticism on prices — and from patients
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, February 15, 2017