As the industry transforms, pharma-backed digital health tools are proliferating such as social media, apps, connected medical devices and new telemedicine services. Is anyone using them? If they don't incorporate human-centered design, it's not likely. Re-engineering all healthcare products, digital and non, with patient-focused design will be key to crafting better patient experiences and transforming how the industry effectively communicates with patients. This event will focus on the wide-ranging application of this thinking in healthcare, identify the latest trends in achieving patient engagement, and share standout examples and new insights.
- Deloitte taps Havas Lynx's Mickelberg as MD
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, February 22, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, February 23, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, February 21, 2017
- How VAYA Pharma used Facebook ads for its ADHD campaign
- Guidemark Health's Sophy Regelous on why small budgets are increasing
- What uncertainty? 72% of health marketers say 2017 budgets are up
- Publicis Health formalizes new name, promotes 3 execs
- Is the Trump Administration the Cure the FDA Needs?
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, February 24, 2017