The next set of physician leaders has a very different definition of doctoring than their forebears. Work-life balance, for instance, is a point of contention for older docs, while clinical technology like EHRs continues to change the way many interact with patients. As this is the main group on whom healthcare marketers will need to focus future energies, industry needs to understand them and think like they do or will not be able to engage with, or effectively market to, this group. We'll provide a primer and show some of the methods biopharma is having most success with.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, April 24, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- Drugmakers battle for slice of Humira's billions
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, April 27, 2017
MM&M honors 40 upstarts and veteran innovation gurus.
For the first time MM&M honors a group of 10 agency execs.