The health insurer partnered with Microsoft to use VR and AR technology to gather biometric data.
As digital-health funding increases, here's how VR, nanotechnology, and 3D printing could potentially improve the value of healthcare.
While VR is only just getting started, some marketers are already embracing its potential to offer an immersive experience for far-off future campaigns.
With the acquisition of VR developer BioLucid, Sharecare hopes to use empathy to encourage behavior change.
Sharecare acquires virtual-reality developer; Novo Nordisk to cut 1,000 jobs; the FDA approves Medtronic's automated insulin pump
Drugmakers test out virtual reality, partner with companies like Spotify, and go for the cinematic at Cannes Lions.
Wieden+Kennedy Portland's VR work for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society lets wheelchair-bound patients experience their favorite activities again, like dancing or surfing.
Join other industry leaders to gain insight on this new medical social phenomenon.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Drugmakers target severe asthma patients with biologics, but payers raise pricing issue
- Novartis aims to bring first oral asthma drug to market in two decades
- Veeva and QuintilesIMS tussle over customer reference data
- What five different pharma marketing careers look like
- 2017 Healthcare Marketers Trend Report: All the data in one place
- Infographic: What's next for the point of care market
- Drugmakers again boost DTC spending, to $5.6 billion in 2016
- Digital IDs become focus as drugmakers seek to track doctors' behavior online
- Some CME experts remain skeptical when it comes to social media