As digital-health funding increases, here's how VR, nanotechnology, and 3D printing could potentially improve the value of healthcare.
While VR is only just getting started, some marketers are already embracing its potential to offer an immersive experience for far-off future campaigns.
With the acquisition of VR developer BioLucid, Sharecare hopes to use empathy to encourage behavior change.
Sharecare acquires virtual-reality developer; Novo Nordisk to cut 1,000 jobs; the FDA approves Medtronic's automated insulin pump
Drugmakers test out virtual reality, partner with companies like Spotify, and go for the cinematic at Cannes Lions.
Wieden+Kennedy Portland's VR work for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society lets wheelchair-bound patients experience their favorite activities again, like dancing or surfing.
Join other industry leaders to gain insight on this new medical social phenomenon.
- MAHF honors Abbate and Lazur, Future Famers
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, February 23, 2017
- Almost one-third of programmatic ads violate IAB guidelines, study finds
- Why Pharma Refuses to See Value in 'Influence'
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, February 22, 2017