To demonstrate the power of goggles equipped with AR and VR, the assistive technology company recreated the event on Facebook Live this weekend.
The drugmaker saw a gap in patient-physician conversation about retinal disease.
Diane Jooris is co-founder and CEO of OnComfort.
The health insurer partnered with Microsoft to use VR and AR technology to gather biometric data.
As digital-health funding increases, here's how VR, nanotechnology, and 3D printing could potentially improve the value of healthcare.
While VR is only just getting started, some marketers are already embracing its potential to offer an immersive experience for far-off future campaigns.
With the acquisition of VR developer BioLucid, Sharecare hopes to use empathy to encourage behavior change.
Sharecare acquires virtual-reality developer; Novo Nordisk to cut 1,000 jobs; the FDA approves Medtronic's automated insulin pump
Drugmakers test out virtual reality, partner with companies like Spotify, and go for the cinematic at Cannes Lions.
Wieden+Kennedy Portland's VR work for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society lets wheelchair-bound patients experience their favorite activities again, like dancing or surfing.
Join other industry leaders to gain insight on this new medical social phenomenon.
- Study: One-third of docs trust pharma content on HCP sites
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, May 17, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, May 22, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, May 23, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, May 19, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, May 24, 2017
- The FDA cites risk info in warning letter over Contrave DTC ad
- Nearly every $100,000 drug approved in the last three years was for a rare disease
- Alexion hires new chief commercial officer
- Otsuka, Proteus refile their sensor-enabled drug
Live at MM&M Transforming Healthcare
In his keynote address at the MM&M Transforming Healthcare conference, Dr. Gautam Gulati says the industry is being outpaced by its innovation.
One executive referred to AI as a "black box" and as the "Tower of Babel."
Execs stressed the importance of collaboration, consumer-mindedness.
The artificial pancreas can provide value to the health system.
MM&M honors 40 upstarts and veteran innovation gurus.
For the first time MM&M honors a group of 10 agency execs.